Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Face Plant

Today, Anna did her first Face Plant. It sounded as though a rock hit the pavement when it happened. And then the tears came and we were out and about and couldn't leave so she was not in the best mood this morning. Poor thing!I would imagine this is the face you would make too! (Justin put some Neosporin on it and that is why it is so shiny!) I will try to take pictures as the bruise progresses through the colors of the rainbow.
Speaking of rainbows, Happy St. Patrick's Day to all the Irishmen out there. People always call me "Black Irish" because of my dark hair and light eyes and freckles. But, I am not. I do however like Irish names, like Claire and Erin and Ryan and Patrick and Sean. I would've named Anna "Erin Claire" but then people might have called her a little "EClaire" which she might not have liked. Not to mention I know about five Erin's and that might get really confusing. And Ryan was our boy name for Anna because it means "King" and she was due on Christmas Eve so it seemed fitting. Anyway, top of the morning to you, or afternoon or evening. Hope you find your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

No comments:

Background