Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Dance

We are doing the snow dance here in Georgia. Bad weather was predicted on Wednesday so they closed a lot of school systems early for today. Although the "weather" didn't start until about 3pm. True to form, the forecasters were a little off. We are seeing some white stuff but it isn't enough to get excited about. Brice went outside for about two minutes to touch it as it was falling from the sky. Maybe by tomorrow morning some will have stuck to the ground! Then, it would be worth something!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

I love this post! See...this is why I need Jack to come soon. Everyone at work was all bah hum bug and complaining. I saw flurries and said "It's SNOWING!" And no one was there to dance with me. I should have been at your house with Brice :-)

Background