Tuesday, November 13, 2012

You Might Have a Boy...

...in your house if you open your cabinets and see this. Yep, little man just put it there one day and closed the cabinet door.  I know this will not be the last time that a ball goes missing in our house and these days, you can bet there are some hidden cars around too.


We are in full holiday/birthday/waiting on a baby mode around here.  Justin's sister is 35 weeks pregnant and we are so happy for her!!  Can't wait for her little lady to arrive but we would all like it to be after Thanksgiving for the baby's sake.  She isn't due until December 17th so we shall see when she chooses to make her grand entrance.  This to me is like Christmas morning. EEEK!!  I can hardly contain myself.  I am off to Christmas shop...online of course! :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yep, I find cars, trains, balls everywhere!

I'm totally doing most of my shopping online this year. Unless I have to go out to the store for smoething, I'd rather not fight those crowds! It's already crazy around the mall.

Background