Monday, June 23, 2014

Stone Mountain

My children still have plenty of energy but I have just accepted that they are going to be this way until they go back to school! This past weekend, there was no baseball. Let me say that again, NO BASEBALL!!!! So, Justin and I decided to take the kids to Stone Mountain. Somehow, Brice has never been to the Laser Show which is just crazy. Justin ordered a tray of nuggets from Chick-fil-A and then we picked up some brownies from Publix. I packed some other snacks and we were off. We also did the train and SkyLift ride. Kyle was in heaven on both and is still talking about "tone mountain" and asking where it went and if and when we can go back and why the fireworks stopped and on and on. It was a fun family night and much needed.










No comments:

Background