Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Season Concluded

So, our Halloween Season was a success!! On Thursday we had Brice's school party complete with a hayride, pumpkin "patch" and trick or treating around the school. Anna was good as gold while she was pushed around in her stroller observing all the activities. She fell asleep immediately when I put her in the car to head home. Poor girl was exhausted! Brice enjoyed showing me all of the Halloween projects he made.

Before he picked this pumpkin, he said, "I won't get one because I already have one at home." I told him he could pick one out for Anna, he thought that was neat.
Justin's awesome carving job

Our new pet!





Anna was brought back to the house a little early because of the rain. She then helped Grandma and Grandad hand out candy and waved "bye-bye" to everyone as they left!

S.U.G.A.R!!!!!

This was probably the highlight of the evening. Aunt Blaire found this at Target and brought it to Brice. After he was done trick or treating he would follow me to the door to hand out candy. He wouldn't say a word, just move around the doorway and peer out into the kids faces. It was hilarious and some of the kids were not too sure of him! He is still playing with it now and I have a feeling it will take a while for him to let me put it away. Brice had the BEST time trick or treating and enjoyed Halloween immensely! And that concludes the Halloween Season!

No comments:

Background