Sunday, October 21, 2012

Catch Up

Catch up, bullet style, with some pictures:

-Since I last posted we've had Fall Break.  Brice had a Friday and a Monday off of school.  Anna only goes to school TWTh so it made no difference to her. Plus, she takes ballet in a different county so her studio still had ballet and Brice plays baseball in a different county so he still had baseball.  So, only a break from school for Brice really.

-Quality time with the grandparents was spent.  Brice and my dad went to a "Gold Mine" and found some treasure.  Brice thought it was awesome and we now have rock display.  The following day Anna got to go spend the night with my parents and loved her one on one time.  Meanwhile, Brice headed up to the lake with Justin's parents where he got to hang out and be a boy, fishing and driving the boat.  The boy loves to fish just like Justin.

-Everyone was returned by Sunday evening and I cannot for the life of me think of what we did on Monday...my brain is dripping out of my ear, can you see it??

-You are probably wondering why I am losing my mind and that's because I am so dang tired.  I am probably considered "typing under the influence" right now because of lack of sleep.  I stay up WAY too late watching either some game or debate or some show that I really don't care about but I can't seem to move my body off of the couch.

-That and the fact that Kyle has been sick this past week with a high fever.  As in 104.8 fever.  I returned home from getting my hair done Wednesday evening to find our little guy on fire!  When I see a temperature of 102, I don't sweat it and that is what he had been running most of the day.  But, when I see that number climb to above 104, I get a little panicky.  And, after four days and nights of it fluctuating between 104 and 99.7, my brain hurts...with worry.  We took him to the doctor on Thursday and they put him on a very strong antibiotic but didn't really see anything that would be causing such a high fever.  So, my conclusions are 1) he either had a nasty virus that just took a while to clear itself or 2) the child had the flu and because he had a vaccination back in September, then maybe this was the mild case of it.  In which case, I will take it!  Still scary though and why do these things always have to go into the weekend??!?

-We have not been to one fall festival, pumpkin patch, Halloween themed anything.  Nada. Zilch.  And, I am feeling a little tardy to the party, let me tell you.  Our weekends are filled with baseball and football (let's not get started on Georgia football, what a sad season it's turning out to be) and so we are all too tired to go pick out a pumpkin.  Going to have to remedy this situation this week.  Wish me luck though, Brice's baseball tournament starts tomorrow night...

O. K.  On to pictures...took these Saturday morning.  I keep thinking surely all my children will be dressed in the same theme at the same time at some point during the fall and I keep landing two out of three.  Two will have their Halloween shirts on on the same day or two will be decked out in their red and black but never all three.  Until Saturday.  Of course, Anna had to throw in some love for the month of October and it's breast cancer awareness. 

 Kyle in Justin's "jersey" from many years ago. 
 Little Hershel Walker!

 Anybody wanna guess what my Christmas card is going to look like??



Crazy kids.

3 comments:

Janna said...

Love it Love it Love it

Christine and Bob said...

These pictures totally describe the life with three little ones!! They are so cute!

Nicole said...

Adorable and if it makes you feel any better, we haven't done anything fall-related either! I'm hopeing to remedy this situation this weekend as well. :)

Background