Friday, January 25, 2013

As of Late

So, as you can tell I have not had a lot of time to blog.  I am not even sure what all we have done since the last time we posted.  Well, actually, I can look back at my calendar (for all you moms out there, if you aren't on cozi.com, try it!  They have a calendar and journal and such and it is a great way for relatives to be able to see what is going on and on what day, especially if there are family or friends that help with carpool or keeping up with siblings.  And, yes, there's an app for that.) and tell you soooo... 

We have had basketball games and Justin traveled one week.  We have been working on Brice's Cub Scout Pinewood Derby car.  When I say "we", I mean my dad and Brice!  Brice was hell bent on participating even though I wasn't sure if we would even be able to make it to the race because of baseball evaluations.  Both are tomorrow along with a basketball game.  Sometimes I become frustrated when all of our events fall on the same day or during the same time.  However, this seems to be even more crazy.  All three events falling on the same day but actually feasible for us to get to all of them.  Okay, so as I'm typing this we just found out the Derby has been canceled because the kids didn't have school today (different story altogether) and will be a different weekend.  Craziness, I tell you.  Last weekend, Brice, after going to a spend the night birthday party, made his First Reconciliation and did great.  I was very proud of him and then of course we had a basketball game.  Whew! 

January has also been peppered with some bad colds for Anna and Kyle which have meant doctor's visits and sleepless nights for Justin and me.  Anna ended up with a double ear infection and Kyle a sinus infection that included a horrible cough.  They are on antibiotics and are feeling much better.  Kyle has eaten his weight the past few days making up for when he didn't feel so hot. 

I often think of things or thoughts I would like to blog about and then don't sit down to do it.  Many times, I just want to purge my brain rather than letting the thoughts circulate round and round.  However, if you could see how messy my house is, you would know that I have to do dishes and wash the clothes so that when we leave the house we look presentable!  Also, I promise I am working to get the picture portion of this blog up and running again.  It's bothering me.  Not to mention, I feel like I'm not documenting Kyle very well and that boy deserves full documentation.  He turns 18 months next week and oh, buddy, he is full on an 18 month old! 

So, that is what January has held.  Hope everyone is staying warm and healthy and being patient while spring is taking it's sweet time.

No comments:

Background