Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter!!!

We had a great Easter!!  The kids had a wonderful morning hunting eggs and going through their baskets.  I took Anna and Brice to church while Kyle stayed home with Justin and took a morning snooze.  Then we hustled down to my parents' house for a lovely lunch-Aunt Blaire was there!  Yea.  And then Justin and Brice went over to his parents' for a visit and "round 2"!


 "Shake" to hear the candy inside!
 So proud of his basket.


I came home from church and this was the sight that greeted me...

 Handsome little dude that did NOT want to put this outfit on.  Justin said he picked it up by the hanger and Kyle looked at it and said, "No"!  Might be the last year I get him to wear a shortall. :(
 At my parents house before lunch...everyone is smiling and looking at the camera, way to go Dad for taking an awesome picture!
HAPPY EASTER, EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Background