Monday, January 9, 2017

July 2015

So, June was all about Taylor Swift and some baseball. I already blogged about the first few days of July too which was NYC with Brice. In mid July we headed back to Charlotte (had gone the end of May for the arrival of Miss Sarah Catherine) for Sarah Catherine's baptism and some fun on the lake.

Also, Anna caught sight of the previous post with her as Taylor Swift and was completely embarrassed and made me delete it. Stood over my shoulder until she saw the word "Delete"...




 Hanging around in Jonathan's room as we used to always do as kids. Since last summer, this bar has been taken down. ;(

 I took this picture for Aunt Deb. She let us stay in her house so I knew she would enjoy seeing them eating breakfast there!


Lake fun!



 Grandad is in on the action!



This is the first time they have ever all been on a tube together. Of course, they all loved it but I think Brice and Anna could have had the boat go a little faster. ;)

No comments:

Background