Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Okay, I'm going to give this blogging thing a try. I've been considering starting one but haven't been sure I could keep up with it. I'm still not sure I'll be so good at it with the pictures and everything. But, I do have family and friends who I know would like to keep up with our daily lives. I also think this will be a great way for me to journal my life with two kids. I want to remember these days because I know they will go so quickly and my babies will be grown and I won't know what happened! Right now I'm sitting in Anna's hospital room after a scary week with RSV and pneumonia. She has recovered well and we are so thankful for the care she has received. Brice has done well with the whole thing too, amazingly. He is such an amazing kid and my love for both of them can't be measured! So, here goes. Don't know how frequently it will be updated but like I said, there may just be one-liners from Brice each day but I do want to remember them.

No comments:

Background