Thursday, April 23, 2009

Life in 3D, Without a Nap

On Tuesday Brice got to go see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D with his Nana, aka, his movie buddy. They go to the store prior to the movie so Brice can pick out some candy and then they go see a fun movie. This time, it was in 3D and he has been wearing the glasses ever since!




Below is what happens when my little darling does not get her naps in! We went to the park today because it was so nice out and I THOUGHT all the fresh air would just knock her out. Well, she did sleep on the way home (20 minutes) and that was it. She proceeded to let me know how she felt about me 1)putting her in her crib to finish the nap and 2) making dinner instead of holding her. This wasn't just crying, it was full blown screaming, choking with tears streaming down her face! Justin and I are in for it!


No comments:

Background