Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break

This week for Spring Break we have just hung around the house for the most part. We did meet up with Erin, Maddox and Cooper at Chick-fil-A to eat and play even though the boys were more interested in eating! Otherwise it has been pretty low-key. Brice has become more and more brave around Anna, kissing her cheeks, pulling her up to a sitting position, and just playing with her more. Brice is also convinced that he doesn't sleep at night. He tells me this all the time. I told him the next time he fell asleep I would take a picture and below is the evidence! His response was, "Well, I still don't sleep ALL night long!". We are hosting Easter on Sunday even though Robin and Kelly are making all the food. I'm looking forward to it. I've actually been ready for Easter since Anna's hospitalization. When we were there I just wanted one glimpse into the future as to what our family would be like on Easter Sunday. I knew she would be stronger and we would no longer be under house arrest. And, now, here we are and I'm so excited for Sunday. I've always loved Easter, the celebration, the dresses, and the food too! Hope all of you have had a nice spring break (despite the snow!) and a HAPPY EASTER!




This is Brice in our tub. He was pretending it was a limosine. And those are all his passengers. "It's okay, I'm a limo driver"-Lloyd Christmas, Dumb and Dumber

No comments:

Background