Sunday, December 19, 2010

Our House at Christmas

I saw on another blog that she did a tour of her house at Christmas time and I thought it was a neat idea.  The main reason I wanted to post these pictures though is because we will be traveling to Charlotte and my grandparents will be there and this way I can show them pictures of my house!


 This was my Christmas gift from Justin last year, I love it!  It plays "Oh, Christmas Tree"




 These little houses were made by my Great Aunt Norma, who is sadly no longer with us.  She was so talented in many areas.  Next year, I need to add some snow.
 Our past Christmas cards under the glass of our coffee table.  Anna has really enjoyed looking at them this year, especially the first one of Brice as a baby.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOURS!!

1 comment:

Janna said...

your house is so festive...i'm NOT a good decorator....thankfully I have other talents :)

Background