Monday, January 24, 2011

Not Sure What to Call This Post

I know I have not posted in forever.  Don't think that this detail has slipped by me.  I am hoping to be out of my first trimester coma in the next couple of weeks.  In fact, Brice's birthday is my deadline.  When I was pregnant with Anna, my birthday was my deadline for feeling lousy.  With Brice, I didn't have a deadline because I didn't know what to expect.  And, of course when I was pregnant with him, it didn't matter that I took two naps a day on my days off!  I can't say that it's been totally miserable.  There are days when I do accomplish quite a bit.  The problem ends up being that I pay for that productivity the next day and sometimes even two days.  Justin has been quite awesome, I must say.  Getting up with the kids during the week and weekends when I need him to, rubbing my head for two hours one night because I couldn't sleep.  Yes, the headaches have started.  He even goes to the store for me and buys me things like this...

when I am craving it.  That's an awesome husband.  Maybe that should be the title of this post instead of Not Sure What to Call This Post!

Anyway, I am ready to be out of the coma.  I know it will go away soon but I have so much on my mind that I would like to get done and then no energy to execute the plan.  I need to find a big girl bed, bedding for Anna, switch her to big girl bed and room (this is going to be a HUGE adjustment, the girl loves her crib), work on potty training just to see if I can make it happen for all of us, plan Brice's birthday (this is first and foremost but Justin and I are locking horns on this a little which is stalling planning and then stressing me out more), work on Anna's 2nd year scrapbook, prepare the basement to be finished, and then of course be a mom, house keeper, laundry doer, chef and so forth.

I know all of this will get done and I have plenty of time but that is why I haven't posted, I've been thinking and stressing!  During all of this thinking though, I have managed to teach Anna some of her letters, S (snake), M (Mommy), D (Daddy), A (Anna), B (Brice), G (Grandma, Grandad, and glasses), T (Thomas the train and turtle) and this week N and P for you guessed it, Nana and Pa.  The kids will be staying with them this weekend while Justin and I go to a wedding.  Anna and Brice also received some nice gifts from my Great Uncle Bud and they love them.  Brice got some prepared microscope slides which he thinks are very cool and Anna got this book...

 and her favorite story in the book is "Alice in Wonderland" only when she says it, it sounds more like "Ass".  Quite funny and cute.
 Here I am reading the story to her...
 ...which makes her happy...
 ...which makes me happy.  Anna did take these pictures of me after a little instruction!
So, now I feel better than I've updated the blog.  Almost time for Brice to be home, better rest up!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Oh, it's so hard to be pregnant!! I remember lying on Joey's bedroom floor with him crawling on top of me whining and just thinking - "I can't do it. I am SO SICK and SO TIRED and I just can't do it." Then I realized no one else was going to do it, so I just moved on!! Hahaha! I hope you meet your deadline!

Anonymous said...

christie you need to get fucked in the ass then ill have these cunts taste your shit off my dick

Background