Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Princess Remains

That's right!  IT'S A BOY!!!!  Anna will not be dethroned!  She will be our one girl forever.  Today showed a HEALTHY BABY BOY which is all I asked for.  Justin already thinks he looks like me...i.e. he doesn't have Justin's forehead which the other two have. :)  We shall see.  His genes seem to be pretty dominant!  We do not have a name picked out yet but I don't think it will take us long.  We seem to have an easier time with boy names than we do girl names.  I do think I'm still in a little disbelief since I had another girl dream just this morning!  Justin said it's because that's what I wanted.  I think either way, I would have grieved the other a little.  I think that is true with every pregnancy.  After Justin and Brice left the doctor's office, I just stared at the pictures and thought about how blessed we were.  I also thought about how this is it, this is the last time I will do that and look at those pictures.  I can't wait to see who this little man is knowing he will always be my baby and just how awesome it will be to have a big brother and a big sister.  Boys break the tie and The Princess Remains!

 Could he be a Ruffin?  We shall see.  I'll try and post some pics of Brice's and Anna's 20 week profiles soon.
 Needs little explanation!

4 comments:

whitneygolden said...

You got some great pictures! So excited about Brady's future playmate! :)

Kelly said...

So, so exciting! Gives me chills. By Christmas time this year, that little one will be almost 4 months old! I think he and Jack will be buddies. :-) And Justin is right! This one does not have our forehead! I'm thinking we might have a brown headed boy coming our way. :-)

Katie and Dave said...

OH JENNIFER, I am so happy and excited for you. And so happy he is healthy and all is well. I was the only girl- and my brothers are my absolute best friends. What a gorgeous and perfect family you will have. I feel ya though.....how is this the last time??????

Lauren said...

BOYS!!! Our house was dominated by boys growing up and I wouldn't change a thing! All fun and no worries... PLAY PLAY PLAY!

Background