Thursday, September 20, 2012

Event Free

Although we have not had any big events around here, we have definitely had enough going on to keep us busy.  I  know you all know what we are up to on a daily basis (school, baseball, ballet, keeping up with Kyle so he doesn't kill himself, negotiating with Anna on her clothing choices, Cub scouts), here are a few pictures that I have taken over the past couple of weeks.  The weather is starting to cool off in the mornings and evenings and the kids LOVE it!

 Yes, I had to hide the chairs in the pantry because he kept trying to climb up in them while I was trying to make dinner.  And, then, he found them in the pantry...

 Kyle loves to walk all around the ballpark, especially to see Justin and Brice.  He decided to just have a seat here so he could watch the big boys.
 Nice.
 Above, there are requirements for Anna to go the baseball games if she is going to play on the playground, socks and shoes!!  And, she had to have her hair done too.

And, it seems the "event" of this week is snot, lots of snot...Justin says it's allergies we all have, I say it's colds.  Either way, I am ready for it all to exit this house.


No comments:

Background