Tuesday, March 19, 2013

This Boy...

I tell you what, this boy is something else...

Silly, obviously, and crazy...

and loves to be naked and show off his guns...

but all of these are not the reason for this post.  A few weeks ago, at nap times and at bed times, he would let me put him down in his crib and rub his back for a few minutes and then he would pop up, lay his blanket on my chest while I was standing next to his crib and then lean in for a hug.  I didn't think it could get any sweeter.  And, then this past week, he stood up, gave me a hug and whispered, "I yuh oo.".  I couldn't believe it!  Isn't this what every mother needs to hear everyday??  Then, he did it again last night and I posted it on Facebook.  One of the comments said I should record it and so now it is recorded on the blog.  I also had to do it because tonight while Anna was hugging him goodnight, he told her too, as well as Justin.  So, we are all puddles in this house.  But, for the record, he told ME first and I feel this is perfect payback for all these kids saying "da da" before "ma ma".  I am just a little obsessed with how sweet this little boy is right now.

1 comment:

Justin said...

"baysh-BALL!"

Background