Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Glimpse

Here is a glimpse into the world of our wonderful husband and daddy. Everyday he gets up and retreats to his home office to work very hard so we can take fun vacations (like the beach which is where I am posting from)! I honestly don't know how he does it with two noisy kids in the house, on the same level as he is. Justin doesn't want me to post pictures of him on the blog so I thought you could just have a peek into his world. He has never given himself enough credit but really deserves it this year as he has been working really hard on a specific deal.
Daddy's world.


A "thumb print tie" from Brice and his "It's A Girl" button.

Football award, football and Holy Bible.

He would kill me if he knew this was on the blog so let's just keep it our little secret ;)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whats with the men and the blog....Tony wants it password protected....like anyone cares what we're up to! Good work Justin!
Janna

Background