Monday, July 11, 2011

"Whoa", "Holy Cow!". "Look at You."

These are all phrases I am hearing a lot these days.  People can't believe their eyes when they see me and my stomach.  And, here is the thing, I still technically have four weeks to grow!  But, I will be cheating a little and shortchanging Kyle a week inside of me.  Yesterday marked 36 weeks, and I usually get really miserable at 37 weeks.  I worked all day yesterday and while it wasn't horrible, it was just hard to move.  Most people at work haven't seen me in quite sometime and here is what they got to see...



 This last one is what I get to see...:)  And it doesn't include my feet!  Speaking of my feet, they are not swollen yet and I am still wearing my wedding rings.  I am hoping to continue this as I did with my other pregnancies.  Really, I have to say, I am feeling pretty good with the occasional shortness of breath.  I am having more contractions this time around which I didn't have with Brice at all and very few with Anna.  There are moments when I think there is just no more room for anything and then I guess I must stretch and magically, there is room!
I no longer can bend over very easily and find myself picking up most things with my feet.  My meals are small and frequent most of the time unless I let myself get too hungry.  I always regret eating a lot at one sitting though.  So excited to meet little Kyle and trying to savor these last few weeks of being pregnant, despite the comments!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

You look amazing! All tummy girl :) Can't wait for Kyle's arrival!!! So excited for you guys.

Erin McArthur said...

I agree with Lauren! You have a baby in your belly and then your little tiny body! You look amazing!!!!!! Can't wait to meet Mr. Kyle! I can't believe it's almost time (easy for me to say).

chbaker said...

You are TINY- Kyle is big! There is no way, absolutely no way you will see pictures of me. I am much bigger than you. You are a teeny tiny little body.
You will be so glad you posted. HOORAY for 36 weeks!! I am ready to be there. Hang in there!!

Kelly said...

Girl you are tiny! What are you talking about??? Just a belly and a small one at that!! Hope you won't be too uncomfortable these last few weeks!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

You look so great!!! All baby! So exciting that you are so close!

Background