Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Reasons I am Spoiled-#1 The Basement









I'll admit it.  I am spoiled rotten.  Justin works so very hard for our family and I reap most of the benefits.  We just had our basement finished and it looks amazing.  Justin designed the layout and picked out most of the "accessories" as well.  I did help with the granite, tile, and fixtures but he has done most of the leg work.  I am so excited to enjoy the football season this year from our new couch and TV.  I will post the other reasons I am spoiled soon.  Seriously, though, sometimes I don't think I deserve this life I live.  It kind of makes me feel guilty sometimes.  Very, very blessed.

4 comments:

Aunt Blaire said...

If anyone deserves it, it's YOU! Enjoy it!

whitneygolden said...

looks awesome!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

It looks great! I know y'all will enjoy it!

Kelly said...

Wow! You have a beautiful home! And don't you feel guilty one second...you both work hard!

Background