Sunday, August 14, 2011

Since We've Been Home

For the most part, things are as to be expected around here.  I am half naked every three to four hours, the kids are running around wild, pulling every toy out of the cabinets and only needing something to eat or drink when I sit down to feed Kyle!  Anna has learned how to take herself potty for which I am very thankful.  I feel really good physically but have had a few of my pre-pregnancy headaches which are real doozies.  I can't tell if they are hormonal or from the weather or just general stress as Justin has had a few headaches as well.  He is super stressed to say the least trying to finish up the basement details which should be completed in a couple of weeks and trying to find me a car that will fit all three kiddos.  He has been busting his rear since May really with house stuff not to mention he has a full time job and is trying to keep me sane with the kids. 

Monday was a huge relief when Brice RAN to the bus for the first day of school.  I was so glad there were no tears or anxiety.  Brice is also playing fall ball and had his first practice this past Saturday.  Anna is really sweet until Brice comes along and gets her going and she then becomes a crazy woman.  She and I have watched movies, read books, played tea, cleaned the bathrooms, gone to Publix-at 7:45am one morning, and napped together.  She is enjoying her time without Brice around and I am thankful to have it before she returns to preschool Sept. 6th. 

Tonight is the first night Since We've Been Home that we haven't had a meal delivered.  All I can say is that we have some seriously awesome neighbors who know how to cook!  I have written down all the meals that have been delivered and will try to duplicate some for some new menu options.  So, I think that just about sums up what's been going on around here.  Here are some pictures...






No comments:

Background