Monday, April 16, 2012

Bling on the Next 10!

Justin and I celebrated 10 years of marriage on Friday the 13th...and the only thing spooky about that is that we don't feel old enough for 10 years to have gone by (and the fact that this post is my 413 post which is our anniversary date!).  I can honestly say that Justin and I are better than ever, still enjoy each other's company, can make each other laugh, are a great team when it comes to the kids and are so proud to say we are happily married after 10 years.  I always think of Justin as the better person in our marriage...more patient with the kids, works hard in and out of the house, keeps me happy, always thinking of me.  Makes a girl very thankful and kind of feel bad about not upholding her end of the bargain.  He really does deserve a prize for putting up with me.  And, just when I think I am not worthy of this guy, he piles it on a little thicker with this...

Guess I'm good for something or he wouldn't want to keep me around by giving me such a nice gift, right??!  I love you, Justin.  Happy 10 years!  Bling on the Next 10, baby!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous ring! Happy 10th Anniversary!

3 Lambs in GA said...

Congrats Jennifer! And can I say Justin has great taste!

Katie and Dave said...

WOAH! You deserve it momma! Isn't it great to be married to your bff?
So happy for you!

Robin said...

Justin has made a perfect choice in a bride and jewelry :-)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! Beautiful ring! I'm catching up on your blog and just saw the video of Kyle eating. He is so hilarious with those wrist twirling. Too funny. He looks like such a sweet sweet boy!

Unknown said...

Weird...for some reason I'm unknown on my last comment. =)

Background