Monday, February 16, 2009

Birthday "Present", Birthdays Past

Some pictures from the birthday celebration as well as his first birthday

We had a wonderful birthday party for Brice on Sunday with the family here. Brice truly enjoyed being the center of attention once again. Anna has kind of stolen his thunder since her arrival! I could not be more proud of Brice. He is such a wonderful kid, generous, sweet, smart, easy on the eyes, and just happy. I always wanted a little boy because they are so funny. Brice makes me laugh daily and usually more than that with his witty comments. I will never forget the day he was born after such a long labor and delivery. His cry was the most wonderful sound I could here after fourteen hours of labor, three of those trying to push him out. And then when I saw his face for the first time, I couldn't believe how cute he was. I had prepared myself for a smushed newborn face but he wasn't, he was perfect and still is. How truly blessed I am to have him in my life. HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY BRICE! I love you.

Getting ready to blow the candles out


Squirt guns!



A new bean bag chair


The "loot" from Mom and Dad


His first birthday


His Birth-Day


Brice making us a family!

No comments:

Background