Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!



Happy Birthday to my Mom who is one of the most wonderful people I know. We talk on the phone daily, sometimes more than that. She would do anything for me and my sister. She is a good Catholic. She takes care of her parents who live in St. Louis. She takes care of my Dad who also takes care of her. She is a wonderful Grandma. She will listen to every little detail of my life no matter how busy she is and when I know she would rather be doing something else. She is an excellent seamstress. She is also very good at decorating. She loves Manhattans with a cherry in them. She keeps Findley Oaks Elementary School running. She loves to walk and catch up with friends. She has always been there for me and I love her!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM!! I LOVE YOU.

No comments:

Background