Thursday, September 17, 2009

Energy Expenditure

So, I pick Brice up from school and think he is going to want some "down time". Ha, ha! What I am thinking? Did I forget who I was dealing with here? Brice has been enjoying the past two weeks so much that he comes home completely energized and ready for more fun. On this particular day, it was all I could do to keep him quiet for Anna's nap and come up with ways for him to expend the energy!!! The rainy days around here are not helping matters.

First, we jumped onto the cushions from the chair.

We then used the cushions as a punching bag for about five minutes. It makes me tired just watching him.

Yelling into the pillow-can you say testosterone? His body is telling him, destroy, destruct, dismantle!

Now, the body slam!

What? Is this a tired face I see?

Oh, nope, just a little breather in order to tackle the pillow.

And, to make it more of a challenge, let's put a bucket on our head and see if that makes it more fun!!!
Next week, I'm going to try tying a rope to the back of the car and running him around the block!

1 comment:

Janna said...

I wish you lived closer....our boys could expend each others energy! All my friends out here have girls :(

Background