Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tagged

One of my fellow bloggers (Donges Family) "tagged" me and so now I will follow through with this little game. The way I know Katie Donges is technically from work but at the same time she married the brother of one my friends in high school and she is the sister of two guys that Blaire hung out with during most of middle school. Small world!

So Here Are the Rules: Only use one word, Pass this Along to 6 of your favorite bloggers! Alert them that you have given them this award! Have Fun!
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? dark
3. Your mother? Jill
4. Your father? Randy
5. Your favorite food? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? weird
7. Your favorite drink? juice
8. Your dream/goal? happy children
9. What room are you in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? scrapbooking
11. Your fear? fire
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13. Where were you last night? asleep
14. Something that you aren’t? patient
15. Muffins? chocolatechip
16. Wish list item? LASIK
17. Where did you grow up? Alpharetta
18. Last thing you did? clean
19. What are you wearing? jeans
20. Your TV? loud
21. Your pets? fishy
22. Friends? awesome
23. Your life? fulfilled
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? grandparents
26. Vehicle? sorento
27. Something you’re not wearing? bracelet
28. Your favorite store? LOFT
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? today
32. Your best friend? husband
33. One place that I go to over and over? Publix
34. One person who emails me regularly? Robin
35. Favorite place to eat? mexican

Okay and I will tag The Sanders' Blog, The Crutchfield Family, Crystal, The McArthur Boys, The Goldsworthy Clan, and I don't have a sixth, Sorry!

1 comment:

Katie and Dave said...

I lOVE IT!!!!!
xxoo- wish we could somehow find a way to get the kiddos together....

Background