Wednesday, October 13, 2010

22 Months-Altenately Titled...Might As Well Be TWO

Not sure why these uploaded out of order but anyway, Anna turns twenty-two months today which is very hard for me to believe. She is still as sweet as can be and still very spunky. Brice is not allowed to touch anything of hers without hearing about it. It's quite unfair but he is so good about just letting it go!
I can't say much has changed in the past month. She is learning her colors and knows red, green, blue and pink and purple. We don't teach the color orange in this house, kidding of course. I do think she knows how to count but she won't do it for me. It usually comes out as two, five, two five, two. As with everything, she will do it in her own time. She says many words and is getting much better about putting two/three word sentences together. Although, I have a much harder time understanding her than I ever did with Brice. As of late, she has been giving me a time with going down for naps. It drives me to want to drink mid-afternoon or scream at the top of my lungs. I know this is fleeting but some days, wow! She exerts herself very well and I can see the two year old in her!
These pictures were taken about two weeks ago when she came to me with all of her bows and just kept handing them to me. Very Laura Ingalls Wilder, don't you think?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

She is the cutest little thing even if she DOES act two! I LOVE the hair by the way. Too precious!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Yep, Abigail has been going on two for a few months now as well! We don't teach orange in this house either (and I'm NOT kidding:))! Anna is adorable!

Kelly said...

I just thought of a big plus to turning two. After two, Anna doesn't have to get anymore shots (besides the flu shot) until she's like 4. Yay for that, right? That and she's over the top cute and sweet.

Oh, and I purposely do not dress Jack in orange...and especially not a blue/orange combo. Yuck!

Background