Monday, November 21, 2011

Precious Boy


Our Precious Boy has found his thumb and isn't afraid to use it!  He also loves all of his fingers when he is awake and always has them in his mouth.  So much so, that he will gag himself!  This is something new for my children as Brice and Anna were pacifier kids.  Kyle will take a pacifier as well but when I go in to get him up in the mornings, he has some combination of fingers in his mouth or his thumb.  This is great because it means I am not getting up in the night to replace his pacifier but it also means trouble down the road.  I was able to take away a pacifier, but you can't take away his thumb off!  I was a thumb sucker for too long!  We will see what Mr. Kyle decides to do.  As for now though, it is super cute and sweet just like he is.

1 comment:

Katie and Dave said...

omg Jennifer- these pictures are so so sweet.
Man I love those babies.....

Background