Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Parrr-tay!!!

After the beautiful ceremony, we headed to the Savannah Golf Club for the reception.  The band was playing outside and the weather was perfect.  You could not make this stuff up people.  Savannah, GA, late spring, spanish moss, photogenic bride and groom, and the cutest little dancing girl you ever have seen.  Anna's little feet didn't stop moving after she had a bite to eat and two glasses of OJ!  The girl didn't take a break until it was time to cut the cake.  She told me, "I'm going to go have some cake and then I'm going to come back out here and watch them (the band) again."  I literally had to pull her out of Jonathan's arms so that he could dance with Mollie!  She wore the dance floor out with Aunt Blaire and Kristen as well.  By the end of the night, she had damp hair over her temples!

 Jonathan and Mollie took dance lessons before their wedding and showed off their stuff during their first dance.
 Aunt Deb and Uncle Ron
 Above is probably my favorite picture from the whole weekend.
 Leg guitar, yes, sometimes I like to pretend I'm still in college at a band party with my sweetheart.
 Even Brice danced.  Justin and I couldn't believe it!!
 My red tongue is due to the red velvet cake I had, grooms cake.  And below, I am saying, "Come here, Anna, and let Jonathan dance with Mollie!!"

Holster ladies...and let me end this post by saying a belated, "Happy Birthday to my Grandma!"  who was dearly missed!  She turned 84 yesterday!  Enjoy the pictures, Grandma, we love you.

No comments:

Background