Saturday, August 17, 2013

More Beach Pictures


 Here we are outside Capt. Anderson's where we eat every year, with everyone!  It's so much fun and so yummy.  Thank you, Larry for treating us every year, we love this tradition.  I asked the kids to let me take their picture on the bench outside before we went in, hoping to get a good one of all of them.  As you can see, it didn't turn out that way.  But, I promised them no more pictures after this, so...what I got was what I got.



Last year, Justin came up with the idea of going to the Dollar Store and letting each of them pick out five souvenirs for the trip instead of just one thing that cost $15 each.  They love doing this...
Kyle, in true little boy fashion went for cars, and balls.  Who would've guessed??! ;)
 Night swimming has also become tradition, this time with everyone!!!
 Crazy man jumping in over and over again!


 Best. Picture. Of. The. Trip.

Anna thought it was fun to jump in backwards.
 I know you are probably thinking that I am being overprotective but the waves were huge and very strong so we made the kids keep their life jackets on, even in the surf.

My beautiful girl.

 Adventurous one.

 Below there is a PHOTOBOMB!!!  Lord, help me if I am in anyone's pictures like this!
  Little guy ready to go out in the waves, he loved it.


Airbrushed T-shirts = Tradition

This picture sums up Kyle pretty well.  Always ready to do something fun and crazy!
This was on our last night there.  It was such a fun trip and we can't wait to go back.  School has started for Brice so I feel like this trip was forever ago and as you can tell from the blog we came back to Kyle's party and life!  Hope you enjoyed the pictures.  I am sure I will be posting pictures of Kyle on his first day of  "school" after Labor Day.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Omg! I am dying here with that photobomb!!!!

Background