Monday, June 15, 2009

Old Friends to New Friends

Last Friday,one of my high school girlfriends and I got together with our children. We've been talking about doing this since her little boy, Knox, and Brice were born. They are about two and a half months apart in age. Carey and her family moved to Birmingham but her parents are still here in Georgia so it finally worked out! Her parents were gracious enough to invite Brice, Anna and I out on their pontoon boat for a fun morning and lunch. Brice and Knox had the best time together with their water guns. Carey's poor dad ended up in a "war" with the boys and probably needed a nap by the time we left! Carey also has a little girl, Ann Tatum, who just loved Anna. Anna was such a trooper and didn't even put up a fight when I put the infant life jacket on her! I wish I had taken more pictures of the girls and had one taken of Carey and I. Oh well! Good excuse to get together again, right?!! Carey's blog link is to the left: birminghambakers if you want to check out her sweet children!

1 comment:

chbaker said...

I agree, should have taken a picture of the two of us. Hopefully we'll get together soon. Thanks for driving to the lake to see us. We had a blast!

Background