Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Kitchen Sink

Tonight as I was cleaning up the kitchen...again, I had the following thoughts:

I sure do feel like I spend a lot of time in this spot. I wonder if my mom felt like she stood at the kitchen sink a lot. I sure don't remember her being at the sink all the time. I hope my kids don't have memories of me standing at the kitchen sink, cleaning up their messes!


I then decided that this is why most kitchen sinks have windows over them. So that the Desperate Housewives can escape for a little bit while standing at The Kitchen Sink. Tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way. And, Mom, thanks for spending so much time at the sink so that we had clean dishes and a clean kitchen.(Here I am squirting down the sink.)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I wish I could say that I have that problem :) I'm working on this becoming my issue. Ha!

Background