Saturday, December 17, 2011

Favorites From Disney

On our 3rd day at Disney World, we went back to Magic Kingdom.  It was so fun because there was no pressure to get everything in, we were just able to do our favorite things.  Although, I'm pretty sure Brice's favorite was in Hollywood Studios when he learned how to draw Tigger from Winnie the Pooh.  He went to the attraction that showed how the cartoon artists do it and then sat down to do his own.  Here are a couple of pictures from Justin's phone.



And then there was my favorite memory from the whole trip.  We knew they lighted the castle at 6:15 every night so the last night after dinner, Anna and I headed over to get "seats".  I walked right up and we were in the third "row"!!!  The whole lighting was awesome and just puts you in he Christmas spirit.  Combine that with the wonder of a 3 year old Cinderella obsessed little girl and you have true magic!

(sorry for the sideways video at first, Justin didn't realize he couldn't edit the video and was trying to capture the whole castle.)
But, in all seriousness, this was my favorite mother-daughter moment to date.  I had tears in my eyes the whole time thinking about my sweet girl and her actual birthday and how close we came to losing her and I just couldn't soak up the moment enough.  In case you can't understand her, she says, "Say Bippity-Boppity Boo, Fairy Godmudder" and then wants to know where she is going and then "I want to get in that castle."  Feel free to watch it over and over again like we have. :)

So, after all that magic, we just sat and looked at the beautiful castle and then had a nice man take our picture as a family.  These turned out so well, I would have used them for Christmas cards except Kyle wasn't with us. :(


And, those are our Favorites From Disney!!!  Posts to come, Anna's birthday celebrations, (as if Disney wasn't enough!), and seeing Santa.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Brice did a good job! And that is such a great memory with Anna. You can tell she is on cloud 9. The castle is so gorgeous. I can't imagine what it was like in person!

Katherine said...

The video gave me goosebumps and made me tear up!!! So sweet! I cannot wait to do things like that with Lyla. Every time I read something that you post about Anna, it always makes me think of Lyla....I think these two girls are VERY similar! Hope yall have a wonderful Christmas!

Background