Monday, February 20, 2012

"Please enjoy the music while your party is reached"

Here are some videos of Anna.  I have plenty to blog about but thought you could enjoy these until I can get to all the blogging about birthday parties and such!  The first one is here singing her own version of the Strawberry Shortcake theme song.  The second one is us having a tea party earlier that morning.  Also, Anna said something that I always want to remember the other night.  I put Kyle in his high chair to give him dinner and he started crying with the lip out and whole nine yards.  Brice turned around and said, "What's wrong with him?" since he hardly ever cries.  Anna, without looking up from the iPad says, "I don't think he likes his outfit."  Brice rolls his eyes and responds in his parental voice, "I'm pretty sure that is not it."!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Too cute. Yesterday, Jack was talking to the little girl down the street who was riding a Barbie bike. Jack pointed to the barbie on her bike and said "Anna." :-) I thought that was so cute. She does look like Barbie!

Background