Thursday, February 16, 2012

Seven!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRICE!!!!  I am having trouble accepting the fact that you are SEVEN years old today.  What a big kid that seems to be to me.  I think it is so hard for me because I know how fast it goes and how quickly the years fly by.  It is hard for me to remember you being little even though I remember so many details of the day you were born. You still are such a perfect kid, always obeying the rules, thinking of others and trying your hardest.  Below are some things I would like to always remember about you...

~Officially 7 at 4:45pm
~Loves Harry Potter, Georgia Bulldogs, playing outside and art
~Always helping mommy and daddy with Anna and Kyle
~Have lost 5 teeth and have had 2.5 permanent ones come in
~Excel at school and very social with everyone
~So generous and thoughtful (making cards for people for no reason at all)
~Favorite foods...sweets, peanut butter and banana sandwiches, shrimp, Gatorade, Mexican food, Cracker Barrel,
~playing baseball for third spring in a row
~all around the best kid we know!!!!

We love you, kiddo!

Brice when he was two!


No comments:

Background