Friday, February 17, 2012

Say "Yes" to the Dress

Today I took Anna shopping for a flower girl dress.  My mom and sister were able to come along which was a huge help since I had Kyle with me and he just wanted to be held since it was nap time.  We had fun picking out dresses to try and on and seeing Anna model them.  We narrowed it down to two dresses and then the decisions began.  I am not going to tell you which dress we bought but it was one of these.  I am going to try and keep it a surprise until my cousin's wedding the end of April but as far as family goes, I am sure my mom has already told each and every one of you via phone!  And, I of course will be emailing the bride and groom so they know what to expect. :)



Also, cannot let this post go by without saying HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY to Jack!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Both are adorable but I think I know which one you chose. You have to tell me. :-) I'm good at keeping secrets. Remember your engagement ring :-)

Background