Friday, April 24, 2015

Phone Dump of Random Days

Here are a bunch of random pictures off of my phone from January through March, for the most part. I do take so many pictures with my phone of the kids being silly or funny or just use my phone as an easy way to document. I am also on Instagram and love posting pictures to that site.

 He gets very bored in carpool line, so I let him unbuckle and play hide and seek.

 Dress up time with friends.

 Muffins with Mom at Kyle's school...right before I got the stomach bug for the 2nd time. Ugh.
 Kyle wanted a faux hawk after getting his haircut.
 Anna dressed as a Cindy Lou Who...Dr. Seuss's birthday celebration.
 Next two pictures are ones I took because Justin was out of town and Kyle wanted me to "send these to Daddy"...

 Bike riding in the cul-de-sac. We had a couple of gorgeous days in March.
 I told him it was time for bed and then he started using this play blower to shoot me.

 Kyle will try any sport and loves to be outside.
 I am trying to win tickets to see Taylor Swift with Anna. Took this picture as part of the contest.
 Brice reading to Kyle.

My dress up girl. Above, she was a queen. Below, I took her to see the new Cinderella movie (which is fabulous) and she wanted to dress like she was going to the ball. I was told I didn't look nice enough even though I had on one of my nicer shirts.

 More sports, in a baseball uniform, even though he didn't have a game on this day.
 Kyle's games technically didn't start until after spring break but when your older brother has two games a week, you want to wear your own uniform. Since it was nice out on this day, he dressed as if he had a game and we headed outside for a practice game. He packs his own bat bag up and tells me exactly where the dugout is and everything. Very organized.
 And, I am not sure what is going on here but he had fun doing it!
As you can see, most of the picture are of Kyle because he still thinks it's fun for me to take his picture most of the time. And, then of course he is home with me more than the other two. My goal is to be caught up on blogging before the end of this month. I think I might make it, we'll see!

No comments:

Background