Thursday, April 30, 2015

Spring Break and Easter

We left for the beach Saturday even though it was hard knowing that we wouldn't be celebrating Easter with the extended family. Easter is my favorite holiday and I just didn't know how I felt about not being home. I must say it turned out wonderful. We went to church at the beach and the out to brunch, all after Easter baskets and hunting eggs. Justin really wanted a picture of us all on the beach in our Easter Sunday best and sunglasses on.

After brunch, the kids were ready to hit the beach but not before I took a picture of the kids with this awesome sand sculpture.


 These kids played and played in the ocean, jumping over the waves and splashing. They did it over and over and over again.


 I texted my mom the picture below and she responded that she looked like Bo Derek. Yikes. We are in major trouble.

 And, Brice loves to find shells in the ocean and basically stays in the surf all the time when we are down at the beach. He spotted something in the ocean and couldn't quite determine what it was just by seeing it in the waves. He caught it and it ended up being a tiny baby sea turtle!!!! What the heck?? I had no idea you weren't supposed to catch these things or call when you found one, I only found that out later when I went back to the beach with my mom and sister. Anyway, he pulled it out and we all fell in love with the little guy. Brice looked like a big nerd in the pictures I took of him holding it so here is sweet Anna...as well as a quick video of him swimming. Kyle named him Squirt.

We had incredible weather the entire week and so much fun. I will just say it in pictures.










 We all had a great time and it was so fun being in our newly renovated condo!!
I am now caught up on the blog...Wahooo!!! Just for a hot second because life is always happening around here. Tomorrow is Anna's dress rehearsal and cousin Christian turns 2! Crazy. Then, Saturday is Anna's performance and after that we head to Charlotte for the birthday boy. So, I will do my best to keep up through the month of May, which can be crazier than Christmas time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Anna in her purple suit, she is a beautiful little girl! Do those bottoms have the crotch lining that's open in the front? I like to cum inside that little pouch right before they put their suit on, it's so cute watching a little girl squirming around because her suit is sticking to her vagina :)

Background