Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quick Visit, Big Stats

Brice had his six year check-up today.  He now stands tall-er at 48.75 inches and weighs 55.8 lbs.  This puts him at the 95th and 90th percentiles, respectively.  Yes, he is over four feet tall which means he will be taller than me when he is in second grade, I swear.  After debating whether or not I should cancel his appointment and make it for later in the spring when the flu is somewhat gone (all of this debating was going on in my head at 4:30am), I decided to just deal and go and tell the kids not to touch anything.  As luck would have it, our backsides did not even touch the waiting room seats and I used my own pen to sign in.  I was relieved.  I do believe it was the Quickest Visit at the doctor's office we have ever been to and with those Big Stats, we were given a clean bill of health and a "see you when you're SEVEN".  Was she trying to make me cry?

No comments:

Background