Thursday, July 9, 2009

Chewin' on a Ritz

Before you scroll down, I want you all to close your eyes and sing the song, "Puttin' On A Ritz" to yourself. If I was technically savvy and had the time to figure it out, I would link you to the song but guess what? I am neither of those! So, do you have the song in your head yet? Good, because I've been singing it ever since Wednesday night when Anna devoured three Ritz crackers, all by herself! This girl has been chowing down. She screams at me when one jar of baby food is gone and she wants more. Spunky girl! Okay, sing and scroll!






Highchair post-Anna/Ritz!

1 comment:

Christine and Bob said...

I gave James a gerber biscuit today. He took a bite and was completely disgusted with me. He just threw it and cried. I am going to try your ritz thing tomorrow.

Background