Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas in Charlotte

What do we do when we go to Charlotte, you ask? Well, I will tell you. At Christmastime we...


...roll around on the big open floor.Jump on Jonathan.
Wear Grandma's Christmas bell.
Exchange gifts and enjoy each other's excitement!
get cool gifts from our godfather
and from Aunt Blaire
play with Grandma while Great Grandma watches
eat lunch
at the barstools like we always do at Aunt Deb's house.
We also drink beer.
And that concludes what we do at Aunt Deb's house in Charlotte. Basically, we play, enjoy each other's company and eat, a lot. We always have a great time and are so thankful that so many of our family members are able to join us there. Last year, we weren't able to see Great Grandma and Great Grandpa at Christmas because of Anna's birth. And, let me tell you, it just wasn't Christmas without them. So, I enjoyed this year, depsite the fact that Anna and I didn't sleep so well!
Have no fear, the rest of the pictures will come. I have enjoyed being away from blogging/facebook world and I am going to take my time with all this posting! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Background