Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Morning Cheer

Santa came and Brice was so excited! He told everyone how sneaky Santa was this year by leaving a candy cane on the INSIDE of his door instead of the outside like last year. He was also pretty excited that the stockings were so stuffed, they had to be left on the floor instead of being hung back up. Santa brought Brice a dart gun, a sailboat, and a medieval times castle. As for Anna, the elves made her some busy balls, and a Chatter Telephone. The best part of the morning was when Anna eyed Santa's left over cookie and stuffed the whole piece in her mouth! I am so thankful that I was able to be off this Christmas since Brice was so pumped for everything!I would say that is a pleased grin!
Yummmmmm....cookies!
me with my annual Nutcracker
Other favorite gifts include his baseball bat, a tub of dinosaurs, a Navy Seal boat, and Gorilla Mountain. He got a watch too and has been telling us the time minute by minute! I am sure every toy will get some love by the end of the holiday break! He has already asked three times when school starts again!


We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas. We are looking forward to 2010!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So cute! I love the pic with Anna stuffing the cookie in her face! Ha! Glad y'all had a great Christmas'

Background