Thursday, December 3, 2009

In Progress

We are a work in progress over here at the Reynolds'. Every decoration is up but the tree. We are going to get real one this year but haven't been able to because Justin has been oinking! Yes, he thinks he had the swine flu over the weekend into Monday. Feeling much better now thank goodness and the rest of us are still holding our breath! He never went to the doctor so he was never tested but based on his symptoms we think that is what it was. Below are a few pictures from around our house. Brice has been singing, "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" and then adds, "around here"! I'll post pics of ME putting lights on the tree!

2 comments:

Angela said...

My hubs and your hubs have the same stocking :). I love the ornaments, I was going to use all red ornaments but the picture of the striped ones has me thinking...hmmm.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Thanks for the suggestion on nativities! Yours really is beautiful!

Background