Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thirteen Months!

Anna is now thirteen months old! I must say this past month went slower than usual. I appreciated this. She is quite the little firecracker, working on her seventh tooth and has mastered WALKING!!! I think the girl was seriously just chicken about taking those steps. She still prefers crawling as of right now but I think in the next two weeks she'll become better and better at toddling. Below are some pictures of her daily activites.

Ready to take Brice to school.I was trying to catch a picture of her walking but she got to the table too quick.
She loves to play in her room in this chair. She will take a baby or book with her and then sit and rock. Or as you can see, smear her little face all over the window!
Her favorite book this week. One day I will look in her room and she'll be reading a People magazine like this!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh my gosh! That last picture with her feet propped up is hilarious! What a cutie pie!

Background