Thursday, June 24, 2010

Abscence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

As most of you know, Brice has been at basketball camp this week. Everyday from 9-3. I think he is really enjoying it. Making new friends and learning, not to mention releasing all of his energy. I also think it has been a welcome break from his little sister. Although, she is the first thing he asks about when Justin picks him up every afternoon. He wants to know how she did at swim lessons and whether or not she cried for him. She does cry for him, first when we leave him there at the gym and then when we go to swim lessons. They luv each other! But, just as all of us love someone and want to be around that person a lot, doesn't mean that a little Abscence can't Make the Heart Grow Fonder!
Feeding her yogurt on Tuesday evening. And then, tonight we were in her room after her bath and she walked by him and he leaned over, kissed her cheek, and said, "Anna, I love you."

I love my kids!

No comments:

Background